Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: AnnoZone Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

blastradius14

Frisch Angeheuert

• »blastradius14« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Registrierungsdatum: 28. Mai 2008

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 28. Mai 2008, 06:10

Help, please

I'm an american that has a hard time getting around on annopool when it comes to patches and things.

I play 1503, right out of the box. It's version 1.04, according to the little grey number on the menu screen.

I use the launchtool to try to play multiplayer with my dad; is there an english patch out there still that might improve the stability of the network game?

Also, I see a lot of mention of an official add-on, but I have not seen a download or mention of where to get this. What is it, and how do I get it?

Aside from Dieter's editor and the landscape Island editor, are there any more editors out there? (City builder would be GREAT! :D )

My latest experiment has been playing with a Venician island, their buildings catch fire very often, and destroy themselves when they become merchants. However, they have a very narrow chapel building and inexpensive fishing harbors, hehehe 8)
  Greetings playthings, thou hast found me, where I alone could not. . .

Mittwoch, 28. Mai 2008, 18:45

You can not download the Add- on anywhere.
The official Add-On (treasures, monsters and pirates? :scratch: ) is only available in the United Kingdom. But it is possible to install it over the US Version, with some minor changes.

Patch 1.05 isn't available in english.

I asked over here, some time ago, but no there was no official answer.

Sorry, my english isn't the best...
  Höflichkeit ist die höchste Form der Verachtung!

Annoraner

Schatzjäger

Registrierungsdatum: 9. Juli 2007

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 28. Mai 2008, 19:56

There is no "City Builder" as standalone editor.

There are some experiments running to give the PC-Player Islands build with Citys.

But this is not always successful, because Anno isn't really stable on this sector.

Here some links where you can download the stuff, but there are all in german.

http://www.annopool.de/comment.php?dlid=…3581b816ad25cbd

http://www.annopool.de/index.php?subcat=…c2d084b0713fb1c

You can use the intern chat too, if you like,

->click on "STARTSEITE" and then "Anno-Chat" on the right side.
Please have the time differents in mind.

Greets
Annoraner

blastradius14

Frisch Angeheuert

• »blastradius14« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Registrierungsdatum: 28. Mai 2008

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 28. Mai 2008, 20:22

I wouldn't mind buying it, but the EA UK online store doesn't carry the expansion.
Hopefully somebody still sells it, so I can get a copy :D

Other than that, what I've gathered so far from half-baked translations and experiments is as follows:

Peaceful map with 2 humans and no computers in 1.04 (America version box?) is ideal.
(Siege equipment seems to cause problems)
No Pirates. Pirate island seems to be fine as a culture, but don't expect them to be of much use other than to buy building materials and alcohol from.
(Seems to be some kind of mental issue, attack script and so on)
If using cities, try to not use random islands on the same map.
(Game issue?)
  Greetings playthings, thou hast found me, where I alone could not. . .

annokrat

Schatzjäger

Registrierungsdatum: 15. November 2003

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 28. Mai 2008, 20:23

blastradius14,

regarding multiplay: i succeded in installing patch 1.05 onto us-version 1.04 and uk-version 1.04.
but i never found americans, who were willing to check out my modifikations.
if there are some guys in us, who have strong computers, know-how of computers and intrest in working with me, i would help them installing 1.05 onto us-version 1.04 and playing mp.

regarding addon: it is possible to install uk-version of addon onto us-version 1.04.

annokrat
  anno 1503, das beste anno aller zeiten.
anno 1701, das anno für ewige anfänger.

annokrat

Schatzjäger

Registrierungsdatum: 15. November 2003

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 29. Mai 2008, 00:10

blastradius14,

you got pm!

annokrat
  anno 1503, das beste anno aller zeiten.