Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: AnnoZone Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Ivenend

Frisch Angeheuert

• »Ivenend« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Registrierungsdatum: 18. Februar 2024

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 18. Februar 2024, 12:22

Anno 1503 Figuren-Einpacker ?

Hallo, ich bin neu im Anno 1503-Modding. Ich beherrsche die deutsche Sprache nur auf dem Niveau A2, daher werde ich sowohl auf Englisch als auch auf Google-übersetztem Deutsch posten.

Millimarg stellte ein „Anno 1503 Figuren-Decoder“ -Tool zur Verfügung, mit dem Figurengrafiken aus einer .dat-Datei extrahiert werden können. Ich frage mich, ob es, nachdem ich diese Figurengrafiken geändert habe, eine Möglichkeit gibt, diese modifizierten Figurengrafiken wieder in das .dat-Format zu packen, damit ich sie im Spiel verwenden kann? Mit anderen Worten: Gibt es einen „Anno 1503 Figuren-Einpacker“?

English:

Hello, I'm new to Anno 1503 modding. I only master german language at level A2, so I will post in both English and Google translated german.

Millimarg provided a "Anno 1503 Figuren-Decoder" tool, it can extract figure graphics from .dat file. What I wonder is, after I modified these figure graphics, is there any way to pack modified these figure graphics back into .dat format, so I can use them in game? In other word, is there a "Anno 1503 Figuren-Eintpacker"?

millimarg

Freibeuter

Registrierungsdatum: 10. Juli 2013

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 23. Februar 2024, 20:07

I know of two unpublished tools that can do that: one is part of Admiral Drake's modding tools, and the other is an unfinished modding system made by me.

What exactly are you trying to achieve? Depending on your plans, I might consider continuing to develop my modding tools, and finally publishing them.

Ivenend

Frisch Angeheuert

• »Ivenend« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Registrierungsdatum: 18. Februar 2024

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 25. Februar 2024, 14:22

I know of two unpublished tools that can do that: one is part of Admiral Drake's modding tools, and the other is an unfinished modding system made by me.

What exactly are you trying to achieve? Depending on your plans, I might consider continuing to develop my modding tools, and finally publishing them.
Thanks for your reply.

What I am trying to do is to make new figure sprites for Anno 1503. I use Poser to create 2d sprites from 3d models. I have experience in graphic modding of sprite based 2D games such as Aoe2 .But to do graphic modding for Anno 1503, I need a tool to repack sprites back into .dat format so they can be read by the game.

millimarg

Freibeuter

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 27. Februar 2024, 23:09

Sounds like a nice project :). Do you have any particular plans on what you want to mod? Things will get complicated if you want to change the gameplay as well as graphics...

Also: are you comfortable with Python, bash, and programming in general? My modding system is written in Python and sadly isn't very beginner friendly. I also have a bunch of GUI tools sitting around on some hard drive but none of these projects are actually finished.

I will try to polish some of the projects a bit, and publish them :).

millimarg

Freibeuter

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 13. März 2024, 00:04

My modding tools are now public: here you go

Have a look at this example mod where I replaced the sheep graphics with tiny little soldiers. Here's the description of the binary file formats.
»millimarg« hat folgendes Bild angehängt:
  • Schafe und Statusleiste.jpg