Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: AnnoZone Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

drkohler

Master of Editor

Registrierungsdatum: 18. Juni 2003

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 16. September 2004, 14:38

RE: Uffff

Zitat

Original von Bomi

Zitat

Original von Zebe
Bomi U have new mail ! check your mailbox !

Got it - cute little thing - work in progress - stay tuned, have to finish another setup first...

Zitat

would like to know is it posible with scripting to make a computer player owned ship to be there from the begining loaded with some stuff and being for sale but computer opponent can't use it or make it's price higher or stop selling it or start using it for creating his own town??? so that i could buy it after getting some money?

Don't know exactly if it's possible, never tried it, in the current version of the editor you can't set a ship for sell - but you can do some experiments with timers and script commands "assign_object" and "set_unit_visible" - just an idea - assign the ship to the dummy player, hide it, after some time make it visible and assign it to the human player...
Well, thanks for reminding me to fix that ship-sell bug, eventually. You can change the value in the "Selling price" for a ship from 65535 (which means "not for sale") to some reasonable value and the ship will be on sale. Download the latest update once it is available later in the day...

Zebe

Plankenstürmer

Registrierungsdatum: 13. September 2004

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 16. September 2004, 18:11

Hmmm ok it's true if you know how to finish the game it is a pretty short one. perhaps to make it even harder we might give a starting cash of 0?? might as well turn it in to a continous game after the goal. or perhaps the amound of tools should be even lower 30??? my point in the game was that you don't start building at once but first search for some treasures to get extra cash. coz 3000 shouldn't be enough. now i also wanted to make one of the goals that the player has a positve account i don't know how to script that. and to make it a real micromanagment i only gave enough tools for basic setup. becouse there are no venetians if you spend your tools unproperly until u have 80 settlers you are doomed. also i would want to script in if you delete any mongolian house some bad thing would happen.so you leave them alone they help you and still your settlers can pray to mongolian gods instead of jesus. ufff might just aswell make it a continous game. Maybe we should take some stars off?? I thought that an unexperienced player would go first just build the things go in red numbers and so... hm dunno have to think :)) me myself was playing that game on f7 speedall the time.

And herr Dieter (this time i spelled it right) fixing that thing in mapeditor it would help a lot. anyways you people rock!

Zebe

Plankenstürmer

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 16. September 2004, 18:25

I've come up with another idea how about to continue that scenario going on giving another goal after the fiorst one. I let you know soon. still please anserw what you thing coul be added!! ok c ya

Bomi

Meister der Kleintools

Registrierungsdatum: 2. Mai 2003

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 17. September 2004, 05:17

Zitat

Original von Zebe
1. perhaps to make it even harder we might give a starting cash of 0??
2. now i also wanted to make one of the goals that the player has a positve account i don't know how to script that.
3. also i would want to script in if you delete any mongolian house some bad thing would happen

1. Keep in mind that the ship and the scout will have some continously cost, so an unexpirienced player will have very soon a bad financial balance. Better is to start with let's say 1.000 or 2.000 and gave them some treasure to push that up to 5.000 or so...

2. Have a look at the commands "Makes_Profit" and "Makes_Loss". But be carefull, "Makes_Profit" seems to be buggy as on some tests it returned "True" even if i had a negative financial balance ;( "Makes_Loss" seems to work Ok...

3. Unfortunatly there's no way to keep track of this, at least i didn't found one - had similar plans for a scenario, but wasn't able to realize that. There's "Object Killed", but for that you have to define each single mongolian house as a single object - don't know if the editor is giving you the neccesary IDs for this...
  ATH, Bomi

Contests: 2008 BEC BOC 1602 | 2007 BEC BOC | 2006 BEC BOC | 2005 BEC BOC | 2004 BEC

ANNOTunesANNOToolsMetropolaris, Georgolaris1602-Zeugs1503-SzenarienDieter's 1503-Editor

drkohler

Master of Editor

Registrierungsdatum: 18. Juni 2003

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 17. September 2004, 14:23

Zitat

Original von Bomi

Zitat

Original von Zebe
3. also i would want to script in if you delete any mongolian house some bad thing would happen

3. Unfortunatly there's no way to keep track of this, at least i didn't found one - had similar plans for a scenario, but wasn't able to realize that. There's "Object Killed", but for that you have to define each single mongolian house as a single object - don't know if the editor is giving you the neccesary IDs for this...
If you destroy a house of a native tribe, then you are pretty much at war with that tribe.. so you can use the idea:
WAR_STATUS
IF PLAYER "INDIANER" WAR_STATUS "HUMAN"
Checks if two players are at war with one another.

Zebe

Plankenstürmer

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 17. September 2004, 14:40

Oki the new Ironia is in the mail. the goods are on the ship now and reduced to a real minimum. just about enough. it makes a hard game so perhaps 40 tools would be better. u tell me Bomi.

As for the native village DrKohler the player owns it at the begining of the game so one could not be at war with itslef :)) but stil thanx for the tip

btw is that dummyplayer ship selling fixed in a newer annomap?

Bomi

Meister der Kleintools

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 17. September 2004, 17:40

Zitat

Original von drkohler
If you destroy a house of a native tribe, then you are pretty much at war with that tribe..

The mongolian town is assigned to the human player - makes it extremly easy to meet the goal 'cause you can use existing ressources and production stuff...
  ATH, Bomi

Contests: 2008 BEC BOC 1602 | 2007 BEC BOC | 2006 BEC BOC | 2005 BEC BOC | 2004 BEC

ANNOTunesANNOToolsMetropolaris, Georgolaris1602-Zeugs1503-SzenarienDieter's 1503-Editor

Zebe

Plankenstürmer

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 17. September 2004, 18:27

The mongolians under players rule alow player to first seek for the treasures becouse the village is self sufficent and produces enaough food that it can pay the upkeep of a scout and a ship. :scratch: so a player has time to find enough randomly set treasure. also the treasures are not put there staticly but rather randomly in the world menu. as to make every game a bit different. anyway the new version should be allright perhaps take one star off. have to make more scenarios (for begginers) :D

Also I thought the scenario would be intrested for those who don't use the map editor to get some idea how the native economy works. for me realizing that with the mapeditor i can acctually own native villages is still a fascination. now if there was a tool or a mod of anno.exe file perhaps hexed that would alow you even to build further natives houses now that would rock. but i know i'm dreaming again. k c ya

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Zebe« (17. September 2004, 18:49)

Zebe

Plankenstürmer

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 18. September 2004, 23:43

So. when can I expect my scenario to be available for download? or maybe ...

Zebe

W-O-D

Team AnnoZone

Registrierungsdatum: 3. Februar 2003

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 18. September 2004, 23:48

You can upload it into the Annopool, inkl an Thumbnail of the Minimap from the Szen.
An Admin will be noticed per mail an give it free for all soon as he can. :hey:
  Ich will meinen Scout zurück :keule:

Zebe

Plankenstürmer

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 19. September 2004, 00:03

The thing is I have allready sent it to Bomi and he said he'd give me some uplode something. Now i've tried to register with annopool. and got the answer i'll be getting information link by mail so i clicked that link in mail but it takes me to annopool and wants me to register again this time saying Zebe nick is in use by someone else?? do i use the same password as here for the forum or maybe ...? k thanx for advice

Ah ok it works now. I used forgoten password and got new password it works now. have to make the screenshot and i'll upload it. c ya

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Zebe« (19. September 2004, 00:08)

W-O-D

Team AnnoZone

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 19. September 2004, 00:11

Your registration in the Annopool have been aktivatet, it's an little confuison about the registration there, because the that Membership also must be handle by an Admin.

Bomi

Meister der Kleintools

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 19. September 2004, 05:33

Zitat

Original von Zebe
So. when can I expect my scenario to be available for download? or maybe ...

Turning your stuff into a setup needs 2 to 4 hours with testing - and there are lots of things i have to do in parallel. But should be available monday morning...
  ATH, Bomi

Zebe

Plankenstürmer

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 19. September 2004, 10:10

okie dokie

Just in case I have uploaded the scenario in annopool again with the minimap jpg and a small description before i saw your post Bomi. I hope that's not 2 bad. :traurig: Thanx for all the help everyone. Now let's go make more scenarios. Bye Zebe

W-O-D

Team AnnoZone

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 19. September 2004, 18:49

I've added some text for installation, and if Bomi make an installer for this Szen he can send it to me.
I change that file then on our Server. ;)

File is free for all now :hey: