Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: AnnoZone Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Dvz

Frisch Angeheuert

• »Dvz« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Registrierungsdatum: 14. Februar 2022

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 14. Februar 2022, 19:01

Why should I buy Anno 1602 History Edition?

Gutentag,

I knew of the existance of this forum since already a decade ago, I think I made an account back in the day but forgot the name and password... :kopfnuss: Regardless, let's get to the point. Is the History Edition of this game worth buying? As far as I know, it got multiplayer support, high res screen support and all that fancy stuff but as far as I know they didn't really touch the mechanics of the game and/or fix bugs. Glitches which appeared in the old game haven't been solved.

However, I'm curious about the glitches which appeared when you had a large population on one island or a large amount of crop harvesting. The game would freak out and show houses with zero inhabitants, and crops would stop growing. For those who own the history edition, are these two bugs still present? And what about the max amount of ships? Is it still capped?

And uhh... Do any of you guys still play this game btw?

Cheers

Registrierungsdatum: 9. Juni 2021

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 15. Februar 2022, 11:07

Hello Dvz! At first, welcome back in the forum! I don't play Anno 1602, I just played a little bit, so I know nothing about Anno 1602 bugs. But I got the History Edition Anno 1404 at last and I can say, it is worth to buying! It's not even more 32bit, it's 64bit, so the computer ore laptop can manage the grafic and animations for big citys much better. Also it's easier to mod the game, because they aren't any Patch.rda's, it's all in the "right" RDA's. In Anno 1404 much bugs are fixed in the History Editon, too. Please don't understand me wrong: I say this from Anno 1404 History Edition. But I think it's good, to buy the History Edition.
Greetings
Jesuslivesreally!
  Mein Mod Anno 1405: http://www.annozone.de/forum/index.php?p…&threadID=16872 :hey:
Nach dem Tod geht es ohne Jesus in die Hölle, mit Jesus in den Himmel! Was wählst du?

chippy

Freibeuter

Registrierungsdatum: 9. November 2008

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 15. Februar 2022, 20:23

Hey Dvz,
as all History editions (I bought 1701 and 1404) can be installed and played without CD-Rom it makes definetely sense for me to get a new licence without CD-Rom.

What to to if your CD has scratches is lost or your new PC doesn't have a CD-Rom dive anymore? - big advantage for the History edition asit is possible to install, start and play from the Ubisoft Connect platform.
As well no patches needed to be install in a timely manner as often caused trouble when I look back to Anno 1701 with patch 1.04 and 2.03 for the addon. And, for 1701 the multiplayxer is back and works fine - we still play 3 days a week with buddies from the early times.
I guess that the History Edition of 1602 has similar advantages.
Don't care of teh money - you spend much more money for useless stuff :g:

kind regards
Chippy