manfried

Ausguck

• »manfried« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Registrierungsdatum: 1. April 2004

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 7. Juli 2004, 20:43

add-on scenario to normal scenario

Hi,

I made an Endless scenario that wasn't made for the add-on, but when i tested it it became an add-on scenario, so now, people that doesn't own add-on cannot play it. And i cannot change it with the map editor... Is there any way to back this scenario to a normal one?

drkohler

Master of Editor

Registrierungsdatum: 18. Juni 2003

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 8. Juli 2004, 21:29

RE: add-on scenario to normal scenario

Zitat

Original von manfried
Hi,

I made an Endless scenario that wasn't made for the add-on, but when i tested it it became an add-on scenario, so now, people that doesn't own add-on cannot play it. And i cannot change it with the map editor... Is there any way to back this scenario to a normal one?
The reverse option is not implemented.. basically because so many Addon-features would not work in normal play... It may eventually boil down to redoing the map again. If the map mainly contains random islands, you can save their positions into a text file and reload them into a new map (using the buttons Save-Clear-Load in the small window). One day I might expand this save/load mini-feature of the editor but it is a hassle to program...

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »drkohler« (8. Juli 2004, 21:30)

manfried

Ausguck

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 9. Juli 2004, 13:44

ok, thanks for explainations

manfried

Ausguck

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 1. Dezember 2004, 22:00

Hi, :D It's been a long time since i didn't come here no?

Well, i just have download the latest update of annomap.exe and i see that something disappeared: the function to make an add-on scenario to the basic version. I'm sure i had seen it before, i know it wasn't in the first version of the map editor but it has exist later no?
And something else, the function to save and load islands positions doesn't work anymore for me. I that a known bug?

Thanks for your answers

annokrat

Schatzjäger

Registrierungsdatum: 15. November 2003

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 1. Dezember 2004, 22:32

hi, manfried,
yes, we missed you. what about your girl friend?? we thought, that she caused your absence :shy:

your questions:
sorry, i never saw a feature to change an addon-scene to classic.
as far as i remember, saving island position works only for dummy.scp (random islands).

some news:
in germany sf released a "königs-edition"(ke) of 1503. in this ke we found a newer version of mp. it seems that addon-version can be changed with some dlls of ke to a mp-version of ke. we made some tests with german addon and it works. now we are looking for a guy, who owns an international version of addon and is kind enough to test with us ... :D

annokrat
  anno 1503, das beste anno aller zeiten.
anno 1701, das anno für ewige anfänger.

manfried

Ausguck

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 1. Dezember 2004, 22:38

arg, well, it seems that i will have to create this scenario one more time :traurig:

My girl friend was not the reason of my absence, well, not the only one, but studies and work was the main reason, i didn't think that i would have been so busy.

I've heard about the königs-edition and its new mp features, so you mean that to activate the mp with add-on it could be as simple as change some dlls and active the mp with the annonettool? Well, i'm quite interesting by trying this. But does this mp has new features or is this just the beta-mp for add-on ?

annokrat

Schatzjäger

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 1. Dezember 2004, 22:55

"... so you mean that to activate the mp with add-on it could be as simple as change some dlls and active the mp with the annonettool?"

yes, although we only played for some minutes. we still need some tests.
there are some changes... some bugfixes, but also some new bugs and one bug known of former mp-version... so it's still a beta.
building-part ist less stable, military part is more stable than 1.04.328.01.

wait for pm, please.

annokrat

annokrat

Schatzjäger

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 1. Dezember 2004, 23:09

you got pm