Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

BaldJim

Leichtmatrose

• »BaldJim« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Registrierungsdatum: 15. Mai 2004

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 17. Mai 2004, 22:54

Editor Updates

I have downloaded the latest update and run the .exe ; however the files seem to have the same date/time.stamp as before.

Is this something I should worry about, or does running the install for the new/updated download not change the date/time stamp.

Thank you for allowing English to intrude. :D

W-O-D

Team AnnoZone

Registrierungsdatum: 3. Februar 2003

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 17. Mai 2004, 23:00

If you downloaded the Fullpackage from this Site , you have the latest version of the Editor.If there's an new update available we will announce it.
  Ich will meinen Scout zurück :keule:

drkohler

Master of Editor

Registrierungsdatum: 18. Juni 2003

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 17. Mai 2004, 23:00

RE: Editor Updates

Zitat

Original von BaldJim
I have downloaded the latest update and run the .exe ; however the files seem to have the same date/time.stamp as before.

Is this something I should worry about, or does running the install for the new/updated download not change the date/time stamp.

Thank you for allowing English to intrude. :D
On a "total" update, most of the files will not have changed, so it does not matter when you overwrite the old files with the same new ones..

BaldJim

Leichtmatrose

• »BaldJim« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Registrierungsdatum: 15. Mai 2004

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 17. Mai 2004, 23:07

On the right track

O.K. I'm not going to worry then.

By full update, I'm assuming that the "floppy disk" download is it and does it all. I don't have to do the Tex-Encoder thing over and over again.

Thank you. :]

Mr.Big

Vollmatrose

Registrierungsdatum: 22. September 2003

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 14. Juni 2004, 21:55

Kann es sein, dass es im neuesten Update die Tiere nicht mehr angezeigt werden? Ist es so gedacht oder hat sich da ein kleiner Fehler eingeschlichen?

edit: Ok, hat sich erledigt. Mein Fehler.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Mr.Big« (14. Juni 2004, 22:28)