Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: AnnoZone Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

a9123

Frisch Angeheuert

• »a9123« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Registrierungsdatum: 3. Oktober 2010

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 25. Dezember 2010, 16:59

Multiplayer Questions

Hi, I have a few questions:

1. Is it possible to somehow play custom-made maps in Multiplayer?

2. How can I play a small map with 2 humans and 2 AI's? The maps always gets big I want to play smaller size map.

3. Why is the AI programmed to buy everything, it isn't realistic that the AI all the time just buy any goods for a fixed price. Plus you can earn a lot of money just having trade routes with overproduced goods.

4. Once you strike the AI a bit, they will never recover, not even the hardest AI, why?

Thanks

annofan501

Vollmatrose

Registrierungsdatum: 11. Juni 2010

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 25. Dezember 2010, 17:34

Zitat

Hi, play a World with One Tool Editor2 and 2 (BP) created to map, you must restart the card briefly, then save. After that, the save game with notepad + + open. Now the line <GameType> 6 </ game type> <AchievementsAllowed> 0 </ AchievementsAllowed> in: <GameType> 7 </ game type> <AchievementsAllowed> 1 </ AchievementsAllowed> . change Please be sure the line "Game Type" is 2 times available. Then save and open the game normally, but open under "Local Network. Works great and I have my huge stable continuous map with the islands which I liked. Game runs for 25 hours is currently with 25,000 inhabitants. Many other things that are hard to find in ToolOne can also be set here yet, but I'd recommend ToolOne prefer to look a little longer. The big advantage is that now the results are dealt. No matter whether online or offline profile.

2.its not possible to play small maps with 4 players because there wouldn't be enough space on the map
3.yes, its not realistic, but i think nobody here knows why RD programmed it so :(
4. well, i think it was always so in the ANNO series, and it would be unfair. you strike a ki,
after half an hour he/she returns. he/she has to start again with the peasant and you have nobleman probably. that is very bad balancing

sry for my not so good english, but 1 i translated with google :hey:

a9123

Frisch Angeheuert

• »a9123« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Registrierungsdatum: 3. Oktober 2010

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 25. Dezember 2010, 21:20

Thank you for the reply.

So, if i make my own map with the editor. Quite small, i can still play it with one other human and 2 AI's? And the AI will work normally?

They should make a patch with economic system where you can fix your own prices and have more competition. NPC should only buy certain goods and if you sell much goods to them, the price should drop.

Danke schön

PS: Is there any mod tool yet allowing one to design own .isd islands?

annofan501

Vollmatrose

Registrierungsdatum: 11. Juni 2010

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 29. Dezember 2010, 20:56

no, there is no tool :(
and the work on anno 1404 is finally completed, so there won't be another patch.

and you can fix the prices on your own, you must right click on the things you sell on your contor , there you can edit it =)