Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: AnnoZone Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

godthedj

Deckschrubber

• »godthedj« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Registrierungsdatum: 10. Mai 2010

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 11. Mai 2010, 15:27

Ein verlorener Englisch Person Frage! - Bitte helfen Sie!

Nachmittags All.

Entschuldigung für die schlechte Grammatik. Ich bin Englisch und mit Google Translator zu diesem Typ.

Sorry, hier zu sein Posting, aber ich weiß nicht, was anderes zu tun. - Es ist nicht viel da draußen über Modding, dass die in Englisch anderswo!

Früher habe ich anno 1404 mit mrboese's Mod Manager spielen im letzten Jahr zurück, wenn es v.1 war - ich hatte Mods auf den Markt zu erhöhen, Kirche, Wirtshaus, Gefängnis Einfluss Radius.

Ich habe auch etwas, dass die Zahl der Markt-Carts, die aus einem Marktplatz kam erhöht.

Aber ich kann sie nicht mehr finden. - Ich kann nicht finden sie auf. "Mods.tilegame.bplaced.net" und ich weiß nicht, wohin sie sonst gehen?

Sie müssen nur auf Kompatibilität mit anno 1404 v.1.2

Kann mir jemand irgendeine Hilfe anbieten? - Idealerweise in Englisch. - Aber wenn nicht, "Ich werde einfach übersetzen mit Google Translate" wieder ...

Vielen Dank!

exxonic

Schatzjäger

Registrierungsdatum: 10. Oktober 2009

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 11. Mai 2010, 15:59

the google translator is realy funny .. it is like we need an other translator to understad it. just speak english. there shall be enough people to understand you.

the mod database once crashed, and has not been corrected.

if you use the latest version of the mod manager, you can not use the user-defined mods anyway. it does not work anymore.
mrboese is working on a new manager, version 4.

godthedj

Deckschrubber

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 11. Mai 2010, 18:20

Thanks. I just wanted you to think I'd at least gone to a little effort in asking my question :) - didn't want to come across too ignorant :)

Sorry, what do you mean by 'user defined mods'? - 'unofficial' ones that aren't listed specifically on 'Mods.tilegame.bplaced.net'?

So does this mean that for the time being, I have NO chance on getting my influence areas any larger? - That's really dissapointing.

I know it's a long shot but I don't suppose you have any idea on which lines to change in the assets.xml and features.xml list do you?

Thanks!

exxonic

Schatzjäger

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 11. Mai 2010, 18:50

every german pupil learns english at an age of 10. well, that is school, so it does not realy count. but we got the basics ..

well, in english, it might be a bit difficult to explain ; ) at least, all the files are written in english (except for the located txt-files ..).

you will need the 1404 explorer (do not mind the virus warnings. the program is fine) to extract the files from the data1.rda file. watch the specific path. when you extract the file, target your dawn of discovery instalation folder, so the extracted files will be in their correct path.
if you do only want to change the influence radius and the carts, you will need the assets.xml (maybe the guids.txt in data/loca/eng/txt/ too) file.
search the guids.txt for the buildings name, there you can see the related guid-number. that way you can easily find the correct <InfluenceRadius>-line in assets.xml. it is some lines above the guid-entry.

i am not sure about the carts. but you can look for them yourself. it is all english, so it should not be that hard for you. search the guids.txt for the markethouse you want to change. than search the assets.xml for the markethouse-guid. there shall be something like <CartCount> or <WorkerCount>.

by "user defined mods", i meant mods, where you can change the radius while activating the mod with the manager. like the influence radius ..

that was fun to write. i hope you understand it ; )

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »exxonic« (12. Mai 2010, 11:25)

godthedj

Deckschrubber

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 12. Mai 2010, 10:44

Well since I've already used the mod manager, I think that the assets.xml file is availiable to edit without the need for "1404 explorer".

I've seen it around the anno 1404 directory already.

I never knew about guids.txt - after reading your description and 'googling' it, it appears to be some kind of list of identity codes used to specify items in the assets.xml.... is that right?

I've used the guids.txt and the assets file and found this line of code....

<Asset>
<Template>Markethouse</Template>
<Values>
<Blocking />
<BoidSpawner>
<BoidAreaSize>14</BoidAreaSize>
</BoidSpawner>
<BuildCost>
<MoneyCost>200</MoneyCost>
<ProductCost>
<Wood>2000</Wood>
<Tools>3000</Tools>
</ProductCost>
</BuildCost>
<Building>
<BuildingLevel>Peasant</BuildingLevel>
</Building>
<Danger />
<Hitpoints>
<FireEffect>
</FireEffect>
</Hitpoints>
<Influence>
<InfluenceRadius>20</InfluenceRadius>
</Influence>
<InfoLayer />
<KIModule />
<MaintenanceCost>
<ActiveCost>10</ActiveCost>
<InactiveCost>10</InactiveCost>
</MaintenanceCost>
<Mesh>
<ShowGlyph>1</ShowGlyph>
</Mesh>
<Object>
<Variations>
<Item>
<Filename>data\graphics\buildings\public\north\market_building01\n_market_building01.cfg</Filename>
</Item>
</Variations>
<NamePool>OccidentWarehouse</NamePool>
</Object>
<Selection />
<Standard>
<Name>Markethouse01</Name>
<GUID>35100</GUID>
</Standard>
<TradingPrice />
<Upgradable>
<UpgradeGUID>35110</UpgradeGUID>
</Upgradable>
<Warehouse />
</Values>
</Asset>

So by the sounds of it. All I need to do is change the <InfluenceRadius>20</InfluenceRadius> to something like....
<InfluenceRadius>30</InfluenceRadius>...

I'll try it when I get home from work. - Thanks

godthedj

Deckschrubber

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 12. Mai 2010, 11:43

Hi. Thanks for that info about influence area. - I still have to check it, but I understand it now.

however....

I think the code below is for the basic markethouse. (also known as the Small market building).

I can't find any mention of <CartCount> or <WorkerCount>.

Can you help? - Thanks again

<Asset>
<Template>Markethouse</Template>
<Values>
<Blocking />
<BoidSpawner>
</BoidSpawner>
<BuildCost>
<MoneyCost>200</MoneyCost>
<ProductCost>
<Wood>2000</Wood>
<Tools>3000</Tools>
</ProductCost>
</BuildCost>
<Building>
<BuildingLevel>Peasant</BuildingLevel>
</Building>
<Danger />
<Hitpoints>
<FireEffect>
</FireEffect>
</Hitpoints>
<Influence>
<InfluenceRadius>20</InfluenceRadius>
</Influence>
<InfoLayer />
<KIModule />
<MaintenanceCost>
<ActiveCost>10</ActiveCost>
<InactiveCost>10</InactiveCost>
</MaintenanceCost>
<Mesh>
<ShowGlyph>1</ShowGlyph>
</Mesh>
<Object>
<Variations>
<Item>
<Filename>data\graphics\buildings\public\north\market_building01\n_market_building01.cfg</Filename>
</Item>
</Variations>
<NamePool>OccidentWarehouse</NamePool>
</Object>
<Selection />
<Standard>
<Name>Markethouse01</Name>
<GUID>35100</GUID>
</Standard>
<TradingPrice />
<Upgradable>
<UpgradeGUID>35110</UpgradeGUID>
</Upgradable>
<Warehouse />
</Values>
</Asset>
<Asset>

exxonic

Schatzjäger

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 12. Mai 2010, 11:57

ok, if you still use some mods with the manager, it is better to activate them first, than (sorry, i am not sure about than or then ..) modify the files yourself.

guids.txt is a list of ids, yes. i think it is easier to search the assets for the guids, because the names are slightly different. and the guids are used in other files, like properties.xml, too.

do not rise the radius to much. a medic or firestation only got one worker. so they wont be able to do all the jobs within their radius.
as long as you are able to connect the buildings by streets, you can put the radius of a church as high up as you want to. so you can cover an island with one church.

edit: i am wondering about the carts .. you still have the old manager mod?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »exxonic« (12. Mai 2010, 11:58)

godthedj

Deckschrubber

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 12. Mai 2010, 12:06

No. unfortunately I deleted the old mod manager mods a while back. - I don't have them anymore.

by the way. I keep seeing references to

<BoidSpawner>
</BoidSpawner>

any idea what 'boids' are supposed to be?

exxonic

Schatzjäger

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 12. Mai 2010, 12:17

try to add this line <WorkerCount>2</WorkerCount> under <BuildingLevel> in your small-market-house-asset. and change the count to a high number to be sure wether it works or not.

the boid spawner will spawn seagulls at the harbour and crows/ravens (?) at the old tree, i guess.

i once thought about adding these old-tree-birds to the church or graveyard ..

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »exxonic« (12. Mai 2010, 12:18)

godthedj

Deckschrubber

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 12. Mai 2010, 12:26

Thanks. good idea.

I'll try that. - But do you mind me asking, what's the default number of carts there are supposed to be for the small market building? - I always thought it was just 1.

(http://anno1404.wikia.com/wiki/Small_market_building).

But now I'm starting to think that maybe it has always been two.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »godthedj« (12. Mai 2010, 12:28)

exxonic

Schatzjäger

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 12. Mai 2010, 12:35

the wiki is correct.

look at the <Name>Markethouse02</Name> <GUID>35110</GUID>. it already got the WorkerCount-line. so 1 cart is default and not mentioned in the asset. (happens to the fire range of ships too. there is a default on some ships. on other ships you can see the range-line)

godthedj

Deckschrubber

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 12. Mai 2010, 22:31

Argh. I've got everything working perfectly.....

Except adding in the <workercount>6</workercount> bit....for the small harbour and the small market building. They actually have NO carts at all...!

Any Ideas?

godthedj

Deckschrubber

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 12. Mai 2010, 22:57

EDIT: the harbour is now working. - changed the worker count from 10 down to 6!

Ölfisch

SeeBär

Registrierungsdatum: 7. August 2009

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 12. Mai 2010, 22:57

:wedel:@dodthedj

You'v trying all you can get?

godthedj

Deckschrubber

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 12. Mai 2010, 23:00

Hi Ölfisch.

Sorry, I don't know what you mean....

godthedj

Deckschrubber

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 12. Mai 2010, 23:08

Ah. Figured it out.

I'd written...
<workerCount>6</WorkerCount>
not
<WorkerCount>6</WorkerCount>

forgotten the capital 'W'....

Think I'm sorted. - if anyone wants a guide of how to do this stuff in the future.... I'm your man :)

godthedj

Deckschrubber

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 13. Mai 2010, 00:38

Sorry for bugging everyone again! I tried increasing the 'influence' of the Noria's The same way as I would do it for the other buildings....

I can increase the capacity, but changing the 'influence' didn't seem to do anything...

Does anyone know if this is possible?

Thanks

godthedj

Deckschrubber

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 13. Mai 2010, 10:18

Ah. Figured that out too. - I little lower down there is the option to change the 'noria end radius' for the 3 different types of grass: Moist (the light green bit), green (the grass green bit) & saturated (the dark green bit)....

<Moisture>
<NoriaEndRadius>#</NoriaEndRadius>

<Green>

<Saturated>

exxonic

Schatzjäger

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 13. Mai 2010, 10:19

the noria has more than (then?) one radius. check the lines between InfluenceRadius and noria guid. you can see the lines <NoriaStartRadius>, <NoriaStartRadiusTime>, <NoriaEndRadius>. three times each line (each line three times? ; )) in <NoriaConfig>: <Moisture>, <Green> and <Saturated>.
no idea what they realy mean, but they seem to be important to the radius of the norias.

edit: k, i am too slow writing english .. : )

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »exxonic« (13. Mai 2010, 10:20)

godthedj

Deckschrubber

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 13. Mai 2010, 11:12

Thanks for the guide again. Just so you know: The english words moisture, and saturated refer to how 'wet' something is.

<Moisture> (or moist) = A little bit wet.

<Green> = normal grass.

<Saturated> = Really, really wet.

They're refering to the 3 different 'colours' of the ground around the Noria. - The inner area (saturated) is a dark green, then normal green (grass) then it gets lighter and dryer towards the outer area of the circle (Moisture).

hope that makes sense.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »godthedj« (13. Mai 2010, 11:16)