You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to AnnoZone Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

fuchs

Frisch Angeheuert

• "fuchs" started this thread

Date of registration: Sep 13th 2009

Sunday, September 13th 2009, 4:00pm

Influenceradius

Hello,

First of all congratz on the great work you al do here. I use the modification manager, but some mod's show a conflict with each other. One of the mod's i use is the shipmod 4.0 and buildingmod v 2.0, but that mod is in conflict with the building radius mod. I tried to mod the assets file through the Data1.rda file (my attempt was with the firestation). It worked, the InfluenceRadius of the firestation was bigger, but then the shipmod and buildingmod didn't work anymore (probably because of my poor modding ability's i overlooked something...)

Can anybody help me with this? I wan't to change the InfluenceRadius of varius buildings (church, firestation, carpenter,...) without tempering with great mod's as the shipmod, buildingmod, noria mod....

Sorry for my English, i don't speak German...

Thanks in advance.

FallenDragon

Is Seefest

Date of registration: Aug 4th 2009

Sunday, September 13th 2009, 4:39pm

in my opinion you toke a asset.xml from your data.rda.
so you had overwriten the asset from the ship-mod.
thatswhy it doesn't work now.

first you need a clear asset from the ship-mod
you have to use the asset from the ship-mod and change the influenceradius of the buildingas of your choise.

p.s. sorry my bad english :g:
  Gruß Fallen

---ENDE----

fuchs

Frisch Angeheuert

• "fuchs" started this thread

Date of registration: Sep 13th 2009

Sunday, September 13th 2009, 11:46pm

Thanks, do you know where i can find it?

Sonsalt

Frisch Angeheuert

Date of registration: Sep 8th 2009

Sunday, September 13th 2009, 11:53pm

If you manage to merge the Building&Ship mod with the radius mod you should ask for permission to release it. I am sure there are quite a few people out there that would gladly use the combined mods, including me ;)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Sonsalt" (Sep 13th 2009, 11:54pm)