Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: AnnoZone Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Zebe

Plankenstürmer

• »Zebe« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Registrierungsdatum: 13. September 2004

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 5. Oktober 2004, 15:33

A few questions about scenario making

question no 1. : Is there a way other than by scripting disaster at x,y Vulcano to make your vulcano erupt more often? perhaps if you set your difficulty to more starts will this efect how often the vulcano erupts.

question no 2. : could someone please define for me area east on a 1024 x 1024 map. I don't quite understand this x y xd yd ... things. I know call me stupid.

question no 3. : If I make an island with a culture on (say Africans) if i set they they consume different things (default tobacco) will they actually consume them and later demand more or will they just get stokpiled in their warehouse and eventually that culture will not be buying them anymore.

question no 4. : I put a predisigned Pirate island on my map and load it with many goods like tools etc. but when I aproach the pirate warehouse I can't trade with them I get with my ship to there ware house if i click on the warehouse it says they are selling this and this but on my ship i cant click the exchange goods button. I can't do it with a scout either. any solutions??

question no 5. : I have put a treasure on the island and I set it's value to anything but when my scout picks up the treasure the tresure always gives me 2000 coins. what ever number i write in the place tresure window the tresure is always worth 2000 pesos. Any ideas why? is it perhaps a thing needed to be fixed like that one with the ships that can be now sold by dummyplayers????

Ok this is it for now thanx for any answers.

Zebe

Bilbo

Freibeuter

Registrierungsdatum: 1. Mai 2003

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 5. Oktober 2004, 15:54

RE: A few questions about scenario making

Zitat

Original von Zebe
I know call me stupid.

hi zebe,
i can´t help you with your questions, but i´m sure someone here will.
but no one will call you stupid, only because you have questions. :) :hauwech:

Bomi

Meister der Kleintools

Registrierungsdatum: 2. Mai 2003

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 5. Oktober 2004, 16:31

Zitat

Original von Zebe
question no 1. : Is there a way other than by scripting disaster at x,y Vulcano to make your vulcano erupt more often? perhaps if you set your difficulty to more starts will this efect how often the vulcano erupts.

question no 2. : could someone please define for me area east on a 1024 x 1024 map. I don't quite understand this x y xd yd ... things. I know call me stupid.

question no 3. : If I make an island with a culture on (say Africans) if i set they they consume different things (default tobacco) will they actually consume them and later demand more or will they just get stokpiled in their warehouse and eventually that culture will not be buying them anymore.

question no 4. : I put a predisigned Pirate island on my map and load it with many goods like tools etc. but when I aproach the pirate warehouse I can't trade with them I get with my ship to there ware house if i click on the warehouse it says they are selling this and this but on my ship i cant click the exchange goods button. I can't do it with a scout either. any solutions??

question no 5. : I have put a treasure on the island and I set it's value to anything but when my scout picks up the treasure the tresure always gives me 2000 coins. what ever number i write in the place tresure window the tresure is always worth 2000 pesos. Any ideas why? is it perhaps a thing needed to be fixed like that one with the ships that can be now sold by dummyplayers????

1. No... You can run a timer, check it every 30 seconds and make a disaster in this intervall, but it's not possibly to speed it up somehow...

2. You dont need that - if you click on an island the area coordinates will be placed in a textbox "Script" above the island name - you can than copy that and paste it into the script - if you haven't this textbox, you have to update to the latest version of the editor...

3. You have to use "Set_for_Buy" to tell them that they need it ,-) Best is to place that command within a timer_2|3|4 routine that is checked every feew minutes...

4. You must explicitly set the trade status between Human and Pirate player in the editor on one of the tabs (where the players are listet)...

5. That's OK, a treasure can't have a value higher than 2000 - just place two or more treasures close to each other, so they can be found in one turn - the player than will get for e.g. 10000 pesos (but also 5 treasure icons)...
  ATH, Bomi

Contests: 2008 BEC BOC 1602 | 2007 BEC BOC | 2006 BEC BOC | 2005 BEC BOC | 2004 BEC

ANNOTunesANNOToolsMetropolaris, Georgolaris1602-Zeugs1503-SzenarienDieter's 1503-Editor

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Bomi« (5. Oktober 2004, 16:34)

annokrat

Schatzjäger

Registrierungsdatum: 15. November 2003

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 5. Oktober 2004, 17:56

q 2:
areas are defined by: x,y,delta_y of area,delta_x of area.
north: x=0, y=0
south: x=1023, y=1023
east: x=1023, y=0
west: x=0, y=1023

area in eastern corner of a map 1024x1024 (for example):
"east" 920,0,100,100

q4:
did you pay protection money before trading??

annokrat
  anno 1503, das beste anno aller zeiten.
anno 1701, das anno für ewige anfänger.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »annokrat« (5. Oktober 2004, 17:57)

Zebe

Plankenstürmer

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 5. Oktober 2004, 18:47

All right thanx for the answers i have to try all this now and let you know if I have any further problems.

As for pirates i did pay them protection money but i think as Bomi said the thing must be I haven't set T - trade status in the diplomacy menu.

ok be back soon thnx again

Zebe

Plankenstürmer

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 6. Oktober 2004, 16:33

OK the vulcano now works perfect the only thing is there is a timer clock in the upper left corner but that's allright i guess so one can prepare for eruption. Now i stil have the problem with pirates. I have set the staus in the diplomacy bar with human and pirate to T but he stil wont trade. i have even set it to MT support but still the stubborn red beard won't trade. i pay him protection money. no go. I have had similar problems in playing the last scenario (bonus) in the nova fora kampagne but that makes sence since in the scenario the diplomacy is set to W - war. Now maybe is it that even if i have set starting diplomacy on trade the moment i start the game the Red beard decides to change it to w - war status. I have even tried to change his personlity in the player tab. seting his kampftyp and typ on low and setting prozente and optional on 60 thinking tis would speed up his trade but no. if anyone wants i can send him scenario for testing and maybe you can see for yourself and find a solution. Now the only thing left might be i haven't ried is to make a timer like for natives and if there is a comand like set_for_sell maybe this would work??? ok thats it for now thanx for any answers.

drkohler

Master of Editor

Registrierungsdatum: 18. Juni 2003

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 6. Oktober 2004, 18:01

Zitat

Original von Zebe
OK the vulcano now works perfect the only thing is there is a timer clock in the upper left corner..

Hmmm, what does it say in script.txt.. let's see:

TIMER_SET(<timer number>, <seconds>)
Set the timer with number <timer number> to <seconds> seconds.
Example: TIMER_SET(0, 1200)
This example sets timer 0 to 20 minutes.
The current timer value is displayed in the upper left corner of the screen after the
timer was started with TIMER_START. The counting is done backwards.
There is only one timer available that counts backwards.
Example: TIMER_SET(1, 0)
This example sets timer 1 to 0. The current timer value is not displayed after the
timer was started with TIMER_START. The counting is done forwards.
A maximum of 4 counters 1..4 counting forwards are possible.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »drkohler« (6. Oktober 2004, 18:05)

Zebe

Plankenstürmer

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 6. Oktober 2004, 20:41

Ok i'm trying to make timer without it being shown in the corner but nothing works. now i have even started getting script chunk fehlers. so here is how i wrote it the first time and it worked but with the timer in the corner

$ * VULCANO
$ ******************************************************************************
IF TIMER_FLAG = FALSE THEN
{
TIMER_SET( 0, 600 );
TIMER_START( 0 );
}
IF TIMER_0 < 2 THEN
{
TIMER_FLAG = TRUE;
}
IF TIMER_FLAG = TRUE THEN
{
DISASTER_AT( 745, 747, "VULCAN" );
DISASTER_AT( 140, 608, "VULCAN" );
}
IF TIMER_0 > 1 THEN
{
TIMER_FLAG = FALSE;
}

Now how would be without the timer displayed??

$ * VULCANO
$ ******************************************************************************
{
TIMER_SET( 1, 600 );
TIMER_START( 1 );
}
IF TIMER_1 > 598 THEN
{
TIMER_FLAG = TRUE;
}
{
}
IF TIMER_1 > 599 THEN
{
TIMER_FLAG = FALSE;
}

Like this?? i think i have tried this combination 2 but it doesn't seen to work.

ufff the things we do in our life to make it even more complicated. :D

Zebe

Plankenstürmer

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 6. Oktober 2004, 21:09

I just remembered one thing. Is it possible to make it in a scenario that player could build certain building (example gold mine) even if he hasn't reached the required population (ie. 750 merchants for gold mine)??? Perhaps with a tweaker of somekind like the palace cathedral one?

drkohler

Master of Editor

Registrierungsdatum: 18. Juni 2003

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 6. Oktober 2004, 22:42

Zitat

Original von Zebe
Now how would be without the timer displayed??

$ * VULCANO
{
TIMER_SET( 1, 600 );
TIMER_START( 1 );
}
IF TIMER_1 > 598 THEN
{
TIMER_FLAG = TRUE;
}
{
}
IF TIMER_1 > 599 THEN
{
TIMER_FLAG = FALSE;
}

Like this?? i think i have tried this combination 2 but it doesn't seen to work.

ufff the things we do in our life to make it even more complicated. :D
You are setting timer 1 to start value 600. So the timer starts with 600,601,602,... and your ifs are always true... I'd guess you have constant inferno on your mountain or your ifs are blocking the scripting and nothing happens.

try something like this (or something better):

{
TIMER_SET( 1, 0 );
TIMER_START( 1 );
TIMER_FLAG = TRUE;
}
IF TIMER_1 > 599 && TIMER_FLAG THEN
{
TIMER_FLAG = FALSE;
}

Bomi

Meister der Kleintools

Registrierungsdatum: 2. Mai 2003

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 7. Oktober 2004, 05:34

Zitat

Original von Zebe
Is it possible to make it in a scenario that player could build certain building (example gold mine) even if he hasn't reached the required population (ie. 750 merchants for gold mine)???

Have a look at "Set Construction Drawstate"...

As to the timer stuff - keep in mind that Timer_0 is counting downwards and that it displays a clock icon in the upper left corner whiler Timer_1|2|3|4 are counting upwards without displaying a clock icon. If you want to have periodical disasters you for e.g. have set timer_3 to 0 and start it, then check if it reaches 600, if yes, stop it, make the disaster and reset the timer back to 0 and start it again:

INITBLOCK()
{
TIMER_STOP(3);
TIMER_SET(3,0);
TIMER_START(3);
}

IF TIMER_3 > 600 THEN
{
TIMER_STOP(3);
DISASTER_AT(514,346,"FIRE");
TIMER_SET(3,0);
TIMER_START(3);
}

I explicitly stop the timer in my routines - when not doing this sometimes "Timer_Set(x,0)" doesn't seem to work...

I've got your other SZE by email - will checkt it at the weekend, have some stress in the job currently...
  ATH, Bomi

Contests: 2008 BEC BOC 1602 | 2007 BEC BOC | 2006 BEC BOC | 2005 BEC BOC | 2004 BEC

ANNOTunesANNOToolsMetropolaris, Georgolaris1602-Zeugs1503-SzenarienDieter's 1503-Editor