Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Zebe

Plankenstürmer

• »Zebe« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Registrierungsdatum: 13. September 2004

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 15. September 2004, 19:13

TROPICO 4 ever

Is anyone here playing tropico?? it's the greatest game game ever !!! khm ok after anno1503 :)) The scripting there is a bit easier and can be plyed with hard economy stile or just plain fun . u can zoom in on ppl or out like anno1503. only here each tropican has it's name it's needs and levels of intellegence courage and leadership. and if you build a cow farm even each coe has it's own name!! :)) and if you check what the cow is saying it says mmm grass yummie. :))

DeLaiken

Vollmatrose

Registrierungsdatum: 2. November 2003

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 15. September 2004, 20:02

yeah tropico is really cool, and it has no mp like anno1503.

the rebells, are funny, if they run into the wood and come back to attack me :rofl:

i've got the addon :)

sry for my bad english, maybe u could correct my mistakes ;)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »DeLaiken« (15. September 2004, 20:02)

claudio

Insel-Eroberer

Registrierungsdatum: 4. Mai 2003

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 15. September 2004, 21:06

well i have only tropico with me and i had a lot time untli now
so i played nearly all stuff i had and tried all kinds of presidents

Zebe

Plankenstürmer

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 16. September 2004, 09:09

Rebels

The cool thing with rebels is you can add them randomlly or regulary out of nowhere with a script. and than you can add your self tens and tens if not hundred rebels to see them storming your palace and ... uff :)) got caried away anyway I have some scenarios of tropico made by myself in case ... ok c ya round 8)

claudio

Insel-Eroberer

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 16. September 2004, 16:12

i have problems with the inet conection from my laptop and i cant find the patches for the basic version so i have only the scens which are at the start

Zebe

Plankenstürmer

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 16. September 2004, 18:16

www.cafetropico.com is the answer to all the patches. the 1.07 for the basic setup is tthe best. I have also made a caracass stile mod for that game. instead of tobaco and coffee you sell other more profitable crops :)))

Bilbo

Freibeuter

Registrierungsdatum: 1. Mai 2003

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 16. September 2004, 20:57

I love this game too.
I have the basic, the addon paradise island and the tropico 2 :g:

DeLaiken

Vollmatrose

Registrierungsdatum: 2. November 2003

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 16. September 2004, 21:08

Zitat

Original von Bilbo
I love this game too.
I have the basic, the addon paradise island and the tropico 2 :g:

Oh i have tropico 2 too, but tropice I is fmore funny

Bilbo

Freibeuter

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 16. September 2004, 21:29

yes, that´s right :hey:

claudio

Insel-Eroberer

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 17. September 2004, 02:08

Zitat

Original von Zebe
www.cafetropico.com is the answer to all the patches. the 1.07 for the basic setup is tthe best. I have also made a caracass stile mod for that game. instead of tobaco and coffee you sell other more profitable crops :)))

ou thanks
but first my inet has to work

i played now one game over 200 years all touristic with over 1200 people and free elections. now the whole island is covered with buildings and they have 60 happiness

Bomi

Meister der Kleintools

Registrierungsdatum: 2. Mai 2003

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 17. September 2004, 05:00

Zitat

Original von claudio
with over 1200 people

Tropico I? I have a dramatically slow-down whenever i reach 500 or 600 inhabitants, it's nearly impossible to play with more than that ;(
  ATH, Bomi

Contests: 2008 BEC BOC 1602 | 2007 BEC BOC | 2006 BEC BOC | 2005 BEC BOC | 2004 BEC

ANNOTunesANNOToolsMetropolaris, Georgolaris1602-Zeugs1503-SzenarienDieter's 1503-Editor

Zebe

Plankenstürmer

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 17. September 2004, 14:52

Similar thing happens to me at INHABITANTCOUNT of 500 or more. But as you see with my Anno scenario i don't like to build a manhattan on every island. And that includes Tropico. I prefer small islands with lots of army and farms having a sort of communist militarist happy (?) island. User scenarios are the bigest fun though in both game if we compare the games. And there is also a great tool named TropHack on the net. With wich you can change any feature of the building including you can charge rents in shacks your people can go in to the cabaret to get health for instance or have your prison adding to your turist attractivnes and turist walking in to the cathedral to have fun there. hell you can even charge church service and health service making your island a true capitalist heaven. k c yya round

claudio

Insel-Eroberer

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 20. September 2004, 01:25

e/ i have now 1400 people and 700 tourists every year and the game is running without problems

Zebe

Plankenstürmer

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 5. Oktober 2004, 15:50

In the begining I liked to play with huge islands aswell trying to buld everything on them but now I prefer smaller islands as with anno in the begining it's nice to have lots of people but later i find it a greater challenge to make something on a smaller island (Tropico) or islands (anno). I rarelly do turism now on tropico since it's the most profitable thing and gives me no challenge. You can make big bux selling only beef aswell for instance and make yourself a cowboy stile tropico then buld a cheap hotel just for fun in the middle of all the cow farms and see turists walking among cow sh*t :)) . the only trouble are capitalists complaing about having no factories or money from turism allthough you can make 250.000 $ a year only by beef. The beauty of tropico is you can play it in 1000 different ways . BUild 30+ banana farms on your tropico and turn it in to a true banana republic get myself a russian base and a lot of army and try to survive - my kinda tropico ! Tropico rox anyway. brb

claudio

Insel-Eroberer

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 14. Oktober 2004, 19:06

Zitat

Original von claudio

Zitat

Original von Zebe

ou thanks
but first my inet has to work

ok i have a problem again
here http://www.fileplanet.com/files/60000/60247.shtml i would have to logg in but i dont want to create a new account just because of that one download
so can someone laod it down an send it to me claudio.paga@gmail.com

Bilbo

Freibeuter

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 15. Oktober 2004, 08:29

it´s on the way, claudio.

edit: claudio, it´s not going through, i´ll send you the adress of my ftp-server, there you can get it directly.
edit2: you got pm

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Bilbo« (15. Oktober 2004, 08:37)