Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: AnnoZone Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

manfried

Ausguck

• »manfried« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Registrierungsdatum: 1. April 2004

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 21. August 2004, 12:30

ADD_HEALTH functions

Hi, i see that in the script manual:

Zitat

ADD_HEALTH( "SpAlias", amount )
Increases the health of a player by a certain amount
Example (from a script): ADD_HEALTH( "HUMAN", 10000 ) supposedly heals human to 100%
Note: It is not clear if amount corresponds to 1000 = 100% intact and 0 = 0% intact.

I'm wondering what is the real goal of this function, because i don't see what is the health a player with "spAlias" ? Can we use this function to control the health of an object like OBJECT_FIGUR ?
And another little question: using the SET_UNIT_VISIBLE function for an object, will this object be affect by damages while its invisible?
Thanks for your answers :D

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »manfried« (21. August 2004, 12:31)

annokrat

Schatzjäger

Registrierungsdatum: 15. November 2003

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 21. August 2004, 14:01

ADD_HEALTH: i'm sure, HUMAN has to be an OBJECT_FIGUR.

ADD_HEALTH ("HUMAN", 10000) is a bad example, because in that scene (single30.sze <-- addon) you'll find a player with SpAlias "HUMAN" and an OBJECT_FIGUR "HUMAN" 22 .

annokrat

edit: i'm not sure if ADD_HEALTH will work in version 1.04.02!!
  anno 1503, das beste anno aller zeiten.
anno 1701, das anno für ewige anfänger.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »annokrat« (21. August 2004, 14:06)

drkohler

Master of Editor

Registrierungsdatum: 18. Juni 2003

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 21. August 2004, 14:26

Zitat

Original von annokrat
ADD_HEALTH: i'm sure, HUMAN has to be an OBJECT_FIGUR.

ADD_HEALTH ("HUMAN", 10000) is a bad example, because in that scene (single30.sze <-- addon) you'll find a player with SpAlias "HUMAN" and an OBJECT_FIGUR "HUMAN" 22 .

annokrat
Yes, the scipt manual should say ADD_HEALTH( "Name", amount ) an not what is currently there...

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »drkohler« (21. August 2004, 14:49)

annokrat

Schatzjäger

Registrierungsdatum: 15. November 2003

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 21. August 2004, 14:37

drkohler,
it seems to me that <Figur-ID> is wrong. you have to use the name of the OBJECT_FIGUR. in example of single30.sze Figur-ID is 22, name is "HUMAN".

annokrat
  anno 1503, das beste anno aller zeiten.
anno 1701, das anno für ewige anfänger.

manfried

Ausguck

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 21. August 2004, 15:33

ok, thanks for your answer, that's what i was thinking but i prefered to be sure before writing something that is wrong.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »manfried« (21. August 2004, 15:34)

drkohler

Master of Editor

Registrierungsdatum: 18. Juni 2003

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 21. August 2004, 15:55

Zitat

Original von manfried
ok, thanks for your answer, that's what i was thinking but i prefered to be sure before writing something that is wrong.
Well.. that is the way we figure out all this stuff, by trial and error...

manfried

Ausguck

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 21. August 2004, 16:36

yes of course, but the problem is that i'm working on my scenarios with other players that are testing the final script, so i prefer to give them the better script that i can to gain time :hey: