Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Ivenend

Frisch Angeheuert

• »Ivenend« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Registrierungsdatum: 18. Februar 2024

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 18. Februar 2024, 12:22

Anno 1503 Figuren-Einpacker ?

Hallo, ich bin neu im Anno 1503-Modding. Ich beherrsche die deutsche Sprache nur auf dem Niveau A2, daher werde ich sowohl auf Englisch als auch auf Google-übersetztem Deutsch posten.

Millimarg stellte ein „Anno 1503 Figuren-Decoder“ -Tool zur Verfügung, mit dem Figurengrafiken aus einer .dat-Datei extrahiert werden können. Ich frage mich, ob es, nachdem ich diese Figurengrafiken geändert habe, eine Möglichkeit gibt, diese modifizierten Figurengrafiken wieder in das .dat-Format zu packen, damit ich sie im Spiel verwenden kann? Mit anderen Worten: Gibt es einen „Anno 1503 Figuren-Einpacker“?

English:

Hello, I'm new to Anno 1503 modding. I only master german language at level A2, so I will post in both English and Google translated german.

Millimarg provided a "Anno 1503 Figuren-Decoder" tool, it can extract figure graphics from .dat file. What I wonder is, after I modified these figure graphics, is there any way to pack modified these figure graphics back into .dat format, so I can use them in game? In other word, is there a "Anno 1503 Figuren-Eintpacker"?

millimarg

Freibeuter

Registrierungsdatum: 10. Juli 2013

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 23. Februar 2024, 20:07

I know of two unpublished tools that can do that: one is part of Admiral Drake's modding tools, and the other is an unfinished modding system made by me.

What exactly are you trying to achieve? Depending on your plans, I might consider continuing to develop my modding tools, and finally publishing them.

Ivenend

Frisch Angeheuert

• »Ivenend« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Registrierungsdatum: 18. Februar 2024

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 25. Februar 2024, 14:22

I know of two unpublished tools that can do that: one is part of Admiral Drake's modding tools, and the other is an unfinished modding system made by me.

What exactly are you trying to achieve? Depending on your plans, I might consider continuing to develop my modding tools, and finally publishing them.
Thanks for your reply.

What I am trying to do is to make new figure sprites for Anno 1503. I use Poser to create 2d sprites from 3d models. I have experience in graphic modding of sprite based 2D games such as Aoe2 .But to do graphic modding for Anno 1503, I need a tool to repack sprites back into .dat format so they can be read by the game.

millimarg

Freibeuter

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 27. Februar 2024, 23:09

Sounds like a nice project :). Do you have any particular plans on what you want to mod? Things will get complicated if you want to change the gameplay as well as graphics...

Also: are you comfortable with Python, bash, and programming in general? My modding system is written in Python and sadly isn't very beginner friendly. I also have a bunch of GUI tools sitting around on some hard drive but none of these projects are actually finished.

I will try to polish some of the projects a bit, and publish them :).

millimarg

Freibeuter

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 13. März 2024, 00:04

My modding tools are now public: here you go

Have a look at this example mod where I replaced the sheep graphics with tiny little soldiers. Here's the description of the binary file formats.
»millimarg« hat folgendes Bild angehängt:
  • Schafe und Statusleiste.jpg