Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: AnnoZone Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

EineMeh

Frisch Angeheuert

• »EineMeh« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Registrierungsdatum: 6. Oktober 2023

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 7. Oktober 2023, 18:32

Wofür ist der folgende Wert in der aiprofileforeigncultures.xml

Hallo zusammen,
in der aiprofileforeigncultures.xml (data8.rda) befindet sich bei den Piraten folgender Wert: <ShipHuntDuration>0</ShipHuntDuration>
Ich verstehe nicht, was der machen soll. Zwar verstehe ich die allgemeine Aussage der Zeile (da wird die Dauer einer Schiffsverfolgung festgelegt), jedoch würde ich gern wissen, was genau das ändert, da man die Schiffsverfolgung ja wo anders ändern muss. Die gleiche Frage habe ich auch für die Zeile: <ShipPatrolAttackRange>0</ShipPatrolAttackRange>.
Danke im vorraus! =)

EineMeh

Frisch Angeheuert

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 8. Oktober 2023, 13:35

Hat sich erledigt!
Ich habe gerade durch Zufall die Datei gefunden, wo alles schon beschrieben ist :)
data8.rda\data\ai\profilevalues.xml (hier ist alles einmal erklärt)

Anno1701-Holic

Deckschrubber

Registrierungsdatum: 9. Oktober 2023

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 9. Oktober 2023, 16:20

Good to see someone is still working on this game, are you working on some mod? Recently ive been trying to get new progress on the island editor program from Leadron, so im busy analyzing the isc and isd format further.
Years ago I was working on a project for a end of the world (apocalypse) mission where 3 villains band together to exploit the power of the eye of the dragon artifact to rule the region with an iron grip and the more time passes that you don't manage to recover the artifact, the more disasters will happen.
I try to add new ideas with land battles and special missions etc so that it becomes a very immersive scenario, but AI editing isn't my strongest point, so if your good with AI it would be cool to get some help =)

The goal is to make a immersive experience with lots of action and drama that drags the player into a big adventure with many challenges, and new custom islands to lift the game to a new level, unfortunately I try to contact drkohler but he seems not active :/

EineMeh

Frisch Angeheuert

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 10. Oktober 2023, 11:56

Yes, I'm currently working on a mod for Anno 1701. It's still a secret what exactly it's about, but it's a very big mod like D.E.A.P.. And I just started it, so I'm still at the very beginning, which is why it will take a lot of time (I guess at least a year).
I'm not good at AI. I just changed the AI a little bit to make it more difficult. But it took me sooo much time to do that. AI is not my field - really. I'm sorry I can't help you with that :(

Anno1701-Holic

Deckschrubber

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 11. Oktober 2023, 13:52

Wow, so I'm not the only one modding :D
Too bad it's a secret :P
Isc files are a huge asset if edited properly, a very powerful example is in the expansion campaign missions, abl and isc files can add entirely new features when done correctly (horatio's lab)

Anno1701-Holic

Deckschrubber

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 18. Oktober 2023, 15:32

Hi, I managed to make a interesting discovery!
I added a own island to the custom content mission, I made a new subdirectory for my mission
usercontent/eotw/islands/
Inside here I have put a custom island file

then I edited the filepath inside the www (mission file) to
<m_GOPFilename>usercontent/eotw/islands/S_G11.isd</m_GOPFilename>
<m_TerrainFilename>usercontent/eotw/islands/S_G11.isd</m_TerrainFilename>

I have the history edition, so I packed the rda file and renamed it to data6.rda and placed it inside the main game directory, when you click to start the game, it skips the intro and directly starts loading the mission and also loads the custom island!!
This way you can now make a mission with own made islands and distribute the mod as a small file also, since the game skips the intro etc and directly sends you into the map, it also saves lots of loading time when testing mods, later I will check if more files work too, like light profile settings etc.

Unfortunately leadron vanished into the shadows again, so im afraid I will have to use the old editor