manfried

Ausguck

• »manfried« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Registrierungsdatum: 1. April 2004

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 16. Juli 2004, 15:41

NewInselEdit

Hi,
In the last updates, there is a NewInselEdit.exe file, with also some help files in german. I suppose that it's an Island Editor, but i'm not sure because i cannot use it! When i try to launch the file, an error message appears:
"Not all necessary textfiles are present"
So, i'm quite disapointing, because i would really like to have an island editor :traurig: And seeing some of the recents scenarios in the annopool, i cannot believe it doesn't exist.
So please, could you told me what are the textfiles that this programm needs to run so i could try to find them?

W-O-D

Team AnnoZone

Registrierungsdatum: 3. Februar 2003

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 16. Juli 2004, 18:11

The Islandeditor is still tested by some Users, and Dieter is fixing a lot of little bugs inside.
So don't worry :hey: if it stable enough it will be released soon as it can. :))
  Ich will meinen Scout zurück :keule:

drkohler

Master of Editor

Registrierungsdatum: 18. Juni 2003

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 23. Juli 2004, 19:20

RE: NewInselEdit

Zitat

Original von manfried
Hi,
In the last updates, there is a NewInselEdit.exe file, with also some help files in german. I suppose that it's an Island Editor, but i'm not sure because i cannot use it! When i try to launch the file, an error message appears:
"Not all necessary textfiles are present"
So, i'm quite disapointing, because i would really like to have an island editor :traurig: And seeing some of the recents scenarios in the annopool, i cannot believe it doesn't exist.
So please, could you told me what are the textfiles that this programm needs to run so i could try to find them?
Technically you would need the same *.txt files and subdirectories as the mapeditor plus the file MainIStrings.txt...

manfried

Ausguck

• »manfried« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Registrierungsdatum: 1. April 2004

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 24. Juli 2004, 11:49

ok, i cannot find the MainIStrings.txt file, so that's where the error comes from

Santa

Schatzjäger

Registrierungsdatum: 28. August 2004

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 30. August 2004, 19:40

Mir fällts wie Schuppen aus den Haaren :D

Ich hab noch nie Szenarien gebastelt, deshalb auch keine gefunden. Ich hab mir zwar was ausgedacht, aber auf den Inseleditor gewartet, weil ich den dafür brauchte ... dann werde ich wohl jetzt weiter warten ;)

W-O-D

Team AnnoZone

Registrierungsdatum: 3. Februar 2003

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 30. August 2004, 20:01

Frag mal Dieter danach, wenner nix dagegen hat wirste schon versorgt. ;)