Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: AnnoZone Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Mama

Is Seefest

• »Mama« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Registrierungsdatum: 23. Dezember 2003

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 20. März 2004, 02:04

Editor for 1503?

Hi, I was looking at the forums and it sounds like you have 2 editors for 1503. Is this right? Do the created games work for the American version? Would I be able to try using it on my version? Thanks for any answers.

W-O-D

Team AnnoZone

Registrierungsdatum: 3. Februar 2003

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 20. März 2004, 02:17

Hi Mama :wedel:

I've givin the first Szenarios that would make by Dieter to the Webmaster of http://1503.settlers.net/ , and they jump up and think ist Christmas and Eastern at on Day :g:

I think you will have no problems to play those Szens as well, others in France play's also with those Szens. :up:

In the Annopool are one Installerversion for both, the Installer knows if you have the Addon or not and install the correct version into your Szenfolder. 8)

Robbie47

Meereskenner

Registrierungsdatum: 12. September 2003

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 20. März 2004, 13:25

Zitat

Original von W-O-D
Hi Mama :wedel:

... Webmaster of http://1503.settlers.net/ , and they jump up ...

Not very much going on over there...
  ....Gruß ,Robbie

annokrat

Schatzjäger

Registrierungsdatum: 15. November 2003

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 20. März 2004, 15:03

there are some editors.

only one of these editors is available: blackholes ed.
it will give you the possibility to exchange islands in a given single-player-endless-game. you can also increase/decrease the amount of islands.
it seems, that most people have problems using this edtior and there is no support.
to me, it's a helpful tool to create endless-games, but i have to use hex-editors additional to create new scenes.

drkohler is still programing two editors:
one editor to create scenes/missions.
another editor to create islands.
it seems, that he still needs more time to finish the programs.
both editors are hard(very hard) to use, afaik. only few people will be able to use the editors.

i'm sure: after finishing his programing, drkohler and a little group of 1503-players will create nice scenes and islands.
... and all created islands and scenes will be available on annopool.

annokrat
  anno 1503, das beste anno aller zeiten.
anno 1701, das anno für ewige anfänger.

W-O-D

Team AnnoZone

Registrierungsdatum: 3. Februar 2003

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 12. April 2004, 00:43

But there's an nice Eastern Egg arrived here. Just find it. :hey:
  Ich will meinen Scout zurück :keule:

Mama

Is Seefest

• »Mama« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Registrierungsdatum: 23. Dezember 2003

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 13. April 2004, 00:38

Now I found one of the eggs. I was looking before after I used google to translate and couldn't find any. Only found an Easter bunny hopping around. :))