Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: AnnoZone Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

nosfe

Frisch Angeheuert

• »nosfe« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Registrierungsdatum: 12. Juli 2010

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 15. Juli 2010, 16:19

general - looking for 4 jugglers for the sultan; quest: the big feast III

hi, sry that im writing to you in english, but im sure i couldnt make it with german.

well, by i know i made it to the "general" scenario and got some quests by and for the sultan. but now i stuck when i need to find 4 jugglers. im running a metropolis with 20k inhabitants and i simply cannot find the last one.

any hints on finding such a person? i alrdy reduced game speed :/

Arwen

Piratenschreck

Registrierungsdatum: 17. Januar 2008

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 15. Juli 2010, 19:26

Hi!

As soon as you get the quest, save the game and slow down (as you already did). Then you klick on the now slowly blinking red spot in your minimap.

For me it works best to zoom in really close. The person(s) you're looking for have a slight blue frame around them, so it's easy to tell them apart from the normal citizens.

If there is more than one person, they don't necessarily appear at the same place or even at the same time! Sometimes the last person can only be found when time is almost running out.

Maybe it's easier for you to find the person(s) when you klick on a marketplace. The sorrounding area will now appear greenish, sometimes that helps find the blue-framed person(s) and klick them so they get transported into your office.

Some players use the F1-key to be able to turn the picture and better look into corners, between houses and behind trees.

I even read that some players save the game, then tear down all their houses, remember the exact positions of the person(s), then reload the game and find them. With 20,000 citizens that doesn't sound like such a good idea to me... :hey: